Karen Parker (2001)
- CPS agency prosecution (Portsmouth CPS)
- Criminal Defence
- Chancery (Wills & Probate) constructive & resulting trusts
- Contract, Breach
- Employment trials
- Family, Child Arrangement Hearings. Final hearings (FHDRA), Residential (‘Live with’) Orders, Ancillary Relief Proceedings
- Land & Property, Neighbours Disputes, Party Wall Disputes
- Tort (PI, RTAs, Credit Hire, Prof. Negligence, Clinical Negligence)
- Registered General Nurse
- BSc Chemistry
- Post Graduate Diploma in Law (CPE) Bar Vocational Exam
Karen was called to the Bar in July 2001. On leaving school she trained and qualified as a registered general nurse before obtaining a BSc degree in Chemistry. For 15 years she worked as a technical service chemist in the chemical and hazardous/toxic waste industries. Karen now lectures Law at Birmingham City University International College alongside her law practice.
Following further University studies in Law and the Bar Vocational Course Karen obtained pupillage in civil chambers in Manchester. A Tenancy of approximately 10 years followed in chambers in Hampshire where she initially prosecuted as an agency barrister for the CPS, DWP, CSA (Child Maintenance Service) and defended clients in the Criminal Courts.
Karen’s Employment law experience includes cases of unfair dismissal, constructive dismissal, whistle-blowing and racial discrimination trials.
Karen works as a sole practitioner covering criminal and civil law, including Chancery, Employment, Family, Land, Property and Professional Negligence (listed above in more detail).
Karen is accredited under the Public Access Scheme to accept direct instructions.
To instruct Ms Parker please contact us below or telephone Julia Vaughan on 07760 766152