Keith was called to the Bar in 2006 and is a Member of Gray’s Inn.
- Commercial Contract
- Employment & Discrimination
- Some PI
Keith Webster specialises principally in employment law and discrimination cases.
He has advised and represented claimants and respondents in claims for up to £400,000. His lengthy experience as a senior business executive and entrepreneur give him great insight into employment law disputes.
His technique is always the same: meticulous preparation, thorough and when necessary tough cross–examination and presentation of cases with the utmost clarity and persuasion.
He combines an extensive knowledge of employment and discrimination law with advocacy skills honed in the criminal courts. He was recently awarded a distinction in the Master of Laws degree (in employment and discrimination law) by the University of Surrey.
He accepts instruction in matters relating to:
- Unfair dismissal (including redundancy)
- Director / shareholders
- Transfer of undertakings (TUPE)
- Sex Discrimination
- Disability Discrimination
- Race Discrimination
- Age Discrimination
- Religious Discrimination
- Discrimination because of sexual orientation.
- Collective consultation
- Contracts of employment
- Discipline and performance management
- Employment status and self-employment
- Equal pay
- Families and pregnancy
- Partnerships and LLPs
- Pay and benefits
- Policies and procedures
- Redundancy and business reorganisation
- Restraint of trade / Restrictive covenants
- Restructuring and insolvency
- Sickness and incapacity
- Termination of employment
- Trade unions
- Transfer of shares
- Working time and time off
Professional Conduct and Regulatory Law:
Keith also accepts instructions in professional regulation matters advising Doctors and Dentists on allegations of professional misconduct, including:
- GMC / DMC investigations
- MPTS Fitness to Practise Panel hearings and appeals
- Facing an employer’s disciplinary hearing
- Facing an unfavourable ARCP outcome
- Facing a criminal investigation
He has defended and prosecuted in cases as serious as: Causing Grievous Bodily Harm with Intent, Possession of Firearms with Intent, Blackmail and Perverting the Course of Justice. His attention to detail, clear advice and ability to inspire confidence in lay clients are valued highly by those who instruct him.
He is a Grade 2 CPS Prosecutor on the Midland, London and South East Circuits.
In addition to a busy referral practice through solicitors throughout the UK he is also qualified to accept instructions directly from members of the public under the Bar Public Access Scheme.
He is an accredited Mediator. For more information please go to www,keithwebster.co.uk
- Criminal Bar Association
- Employment Law Bar Association
- Bar Association for Finance
- Commerce & Industry
- Employment Lawyers Association
- Young Fraud Lawyers
- Health & Safety Lawyers Association